Software Developer/Architect is responsible for designing and building new functionality on industry leading platforms on Cloud technologies. This position works closely with other architects, developers, business and operations teams to identify and implement functionality to give our customers the best experience possible with Check Into Cash and keep the company within all state regulatory guidelines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Work with business and operations teams to identify requirements.
- Design and implement new functionality and changes to existing functionality based on business needs in an iterative fashion.
- Ability to lead a small team of Developers.
- Take ownership of delivery schedule and quality of work.
- Provide input and estimates about effort to build desired functionality.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and relevant design patterns.
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages.
- Data modeling and database design experience.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with content management systems.
- Participate in continuous integration, release and build management.
- Web and Mobile development experience.
- Experience with Full Stack development.
- C# .NET developer with 7+ years of experience having most of that experience with web development
- Experience creating and using web services
- Extensive SQL experience and stored procedure writing and maintenance
- Basic SQL Server administration (how to create and modify database tables, users, stored procedures, tune performance, etc.)
- Basic IIS administration knowledge
- Experience with a MVC (model-view-controller) framework.
- Knowledge of web security practices.
- Strong foundation of software design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Multithreaded programming experience.
- Experience with agile development practices, especially Scrum.
- Experience with ETL (extract-transform-load) processes.
- Experience creating documentation of technical and business processes.
- Experience working with business entities to define and understand requirements.
- Leadership experience.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Desire to constantly improve.
- Willingness to take ownership and see things to completion on time with high quality.
Sedentary Work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.